Twitch TV, known as Twitch, is an online platform for gamers to watch and broadcast living gaming videos. It is the largest streaming platform in the gaming world, with 15 million active users every day.
If you want to enjoy the Twitch TV service on your device such as Xbox one, Firestick, roku and PS4, just visit the website www.Twitch.tv/activate and follow the instructions to activate it.
How to activate Twitch TV on Xbox one:
To Twitch TV activate on Xbox one, follow the steps given below:
- Open Xbox live account, go to the dashboard, and select store.
- From the Xbox, one store selects the option “Apps.”
- From the app, window locates, and select the Twitch app.
- Now click on Install/get for free to download the twitch app in Xbox.
- Now return to the Xbox one home screen and select “my games and app.”
- Click on the Twitch app and then log in from the bottom left of the window.
- Once you Xbox login, it will display a six-digit activation code. You will require this code to activate the twitch app.
- Now from the web browser, go to http://twitch.tv/activate.
- A login window will pop up. Enter your Twitch account username/email and password and click on login.
- Now you can notice a small activation box on your screen. Enter the six-digit activate code and click on activate.
How to Activate Twitch TV on PS4:
You can connect your ps4 and ps3 to Twitch for broadcasting and streaming games. Follow the steps given below to activate your twitch tv on ps4 and ps3:
- Open the play store from your ps3 and ps4 and download the twitch app.
- Once it is downloaded, install, and sign in. (Once you log in, a six-digit activation code will appear. This code will be required during the activation process).
- Now from your device visit twitch.tv/activate and log in.
- Log in using your Twitch account user name and password, followed by the six-digit activation code on the next pop up screen.
- Finally, click on activate.
How to Activate Twitch TV on Amazon Firestick:
You can twitch TV activate on amazon firesticks and make use of all its features. Follow the steps given below:
- On your amazon firestick download the twitch TV app.
- Now install ->launch ->open it on your device.
- Sign in from the bottom left of the twitch window.
- Now head to twitch.tv/activate from your browser and log in to your Twitch TV account using your username and password.
- Now on the next screen, enter the six-digit activation code and click on activate.
How to activate Twitch TV on ROKU:
Follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, sign in to your Roku account. New users can also create a Roku account from their official website.
- Visit the Roku home menu, locate and click channel store from available options.
- Search and select “Twitch TV” from the search bar.
- Go to the channel home menu and click on the add channel option below the twisted logo and proceed further to get your six-digit activation code.
- Now visit twitch.tv/activate from your browser, log in, and enter the six-digit verification code when asked.
- Finally, hit the activate button.